Senior Account Manager/Account Director – Manchester –
An experienced Senior Account Manager is required by a vibrant and growing integrated brand experience agency to join a successful team working on a range of projects for a wide variety of clients in multiple sectors.
- Managing clients daily, taking briefs and running projects from conception to completion both individually and through management of the Accounts Team.
- Managing all aspects of projects with constant client contact but also understanding and planning bigger picture campaign concepts – offering up strategically mapped out plans.
- Working with the Senior Management Team, this role will entail managing and growing the Accounts Team, working with the Event Management Team, the Design studio and liaising/working with external suppliers and freelancers.
- Manage and oversee Accounts Team to push forward and deliver high quality projects, whilst maintaining clean project admin through timesheets and job management processes.
- Grow the account department, in terms of volume of work, billings and revenue.
- Liaise with Business Services Director and Creative Director to update on projects and get input at key milestones.
- Managing resources to ensure proposals are completed on time and to exceptional standard.
- One of the largest agencies in the region who can boast a highly impressive client list across a vast array of sectors with high profile names in both the B2C and B2B markets.
- A well-known name synonymous with quality and providing strategic insight and award winning work for some of the nation’s best known brands (you will have seen their campaigns)
- Creative environment with a passion for testing new ideas.
- Great communication and ‘people’ skills with exceptional attention to detail in everything they do. They must know how to nurture and empower the Accounts Team without micro-managing or losing oversight of projects.
- You will be a strategic thinker as well as processing the ability to build ideas and develop concepts.
- Ideally, you will have experience in corporate and internal communication campaigns. Knowledge of the B2B world would be beneficial however an added skill-set would also be some experience in B2C and experiential projects (not essential).
- Know how to work with internal creative and external suppliers ranging from event production teams through to cameramen, photographers and editors.
- Ability to run a number of projects from brief level through to completion – requires full management of budgets, concept creation and project planning.
- Experience working on high-level presentations and pitches – including strategic idea development and concept creation. Ability to present at senior level with confidence and engagement.
|Role Type||Account Manager|
|Location||Manchester City Centre|